• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

Yo Eddy frame/fork with King HS for sale

JoeBiker

THIS HAS BEEN SOLD

Reluctantly selling my beloved Yo Eddy frame and fork due to job loss and declining interest in mountain biking. I think it's a '91 model. Size Medium.

Originally Grello, I had it repainted by CycleArt sometime around 1993. Rode this in San Diego from early '90s til 2003, when I moved to WI. Only occasional use since then, and not ridden for at least 10 years now.

Frame is in excellent condition. Only fault is an area on top tube where paint was knocked off and I did a terrible job putting mismatched blue paint over it. There is some veining of the paint in that area, too. The chainstay has some knicks, but all superficial.

Fork is in superb condition and is straight, just a few minor knicks.

The Chris King headset and Salsa Flip Off seat clamp is included and I will also include a set of press-in bearings for the bottom bracket...if I can find them. I know I have them, it's just a matter of going through boxes of parts.

I have many parts for this bike I would sell separately or as part of a package deal, including:
- USE suspension seatpost
- 90s XT derailleur
- 90s Gripshift 8 spd shifters
- XT V-brakes
- Marzochi Bomber suspension fork with 1" King crown race installed
- Wheelset (Mavic SUP with 8 speed WTB Greaseguard hub, Pulstar front hub & 2 spare spokes for the hub

I'm really not sure how to price this, but based on what I've seen them going for on ebay and how this one compares, I'm asking $850 plus shipping for the frame and fork.

I cannot figure out how to add photos here. If interested, send me a message with your email and I'll email you photos.

Last edited: