• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

Zookas

lucifer

What I said on June 5th still applies, but I am leaving for vacation in a couple of days so you may have to wait 10 days or so before I can get any more shipped out.

fat-tony

Staff member
stems

lucifer said:
What I said on June 5th still applies, but I am leaving for vacation in a couple of days so you may have to wait 10 days or so before I can get any more shipped out.

I sent you a PM

lucifer

I am back from vacation now, but I leave again a week from tomorrow. So if anyone wants zookas let me know ASAP and I will ship them next week.
I think I am down to the last black one (135 x 0) and possibly the last red 135 x10. So if you want one of those sizes speak now. This is definitely the last of the new zookas as far as I know.

I still have a couple of silver 135 x 10 and a few silver 135 x 0s left.
I think I have a couple of red 135 x 0s as well.

lucifer

I'll have to check and get back with you. I know I have some silver 135 x 0s left to sell but I don't know about the rest. I think I am down to my own private stash ( I saved one of each size in case I ever needed them, but now I am thinking I need the money more so I may put the last one of each size and color up on ebay and let the highest bidder win.) Unless of course someone makes me an offer I can't refuse. If I decide to sell my personal ones there are 2 black ones left a 135 x0 and a 135 x10. So if you are really desperate PM me your best offer. (with the exchange rate in your favor I would think it would still be a pretty good deal)
:)

lucifer

All remaining zookas on ebay

Hi Everyone. I have posted the last of the NOS zookas on ebay. I was going to keep one of each in reserve but then I came across a new guitar I really want to buy so there you go.

The auctions include some colors i have never offered before and some I haven't offered in a while. So take a look. You can search by my ebay id elorrain or just search for zooka.

Good luck, and by all means tell your friends.
Thanks,
Eli

lucifer

after the fire sale I still have a few left. Silver 135 x0 and I think 1 black 135 x 0. $50 shipped in the usa or $55-60 shipped anywhere else. PM me if you need one.

lucifer

Last 2 zookas are on ebay now. Both are red 135 x 10s one is 1" and slightly used. The other is 1 & 1/8 and new.