• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

[FS] FAT CHANCE Jerseys

Doug Carter

Staff member
All jerseys sold and paid for have been shipped.

And I found the last three Fat Chance tee shirts I have. They will be posted up tomorrow. Two are new and unused and one is just about that clean. Sweet!

Upchuck

All jerseys sold and paid for have been shipped.

And I found the last three Fat Chance tee shirts I have. They will be posted up tomorrow. Two are new and unused and one is just about that clean. Sweet!
I get one of the new ones!!! I'm leaving town tomorrow at 6am and won't be back until Sunday night. So I'm sending you a $30 deposit. :D Let me know how much I'm off and I'll reconcile.

Doug Carter

Staff member
Ok, here's what I have...

(1) XL "Made in Saratoga County" with the downtube decal on the back from the late era bikes. It's heather grey and brand new.

(1) XL "We've created a MONSTER" in solid grey, with a photo of Frankenstein and Bride of Frankenstein and the Monster logo below on the back of the shirt. It's also brand new. SOLD

(1) XL "FAT City Cycling Team" which is a white shirt with a lavender and lime print that resembles the second generation jerseys that I was selling earlier this week. It looks brand new, but it may have been washed once in it's life—hard to say. SOLD

I was thinking $45 for each shirt, shipped in the US. PayPal is doug@apexspeed.com. Sounds like 2 are spoken for, which ones I don't know yet. :D

doug

Last edited:

bonsaii

Sizes

Are they very large? I'm a M->L Euro size speck.

I have one Blah! Blah! Blah! in xl, and thats huge. Talking car-cover size.. ;)

-bons

Upchuck

Doug, I'll take the "monster" shirt if it's still available. My second choice is the "team" shirt. I'm out of town until tomorrow evening and am posting this from my iPhone. I don't have a regular Internet connection.