• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

[FS] FAT CHANCE Jerseys

Doug Carter

Staff member
Time to clear out some of the stuff filling up the rooms in my house, and it's time for the FAT stuff to go.

All of these jerseys have been worn and are used, but all are in excellent condition. There are the usual ticks and nicks that you would expect in a MTB jersey, but there are no tears, holes or major signs of wear or abuse. A couple are just about perfect. They are all Medium or Large sizes, and fit narrow bodies really well. I'm 6', weigh 150 lbs with long arms and torso and they all fit me rather well.

Each jersey is $65 shipped in the U.S via USPP. International shipping additional, based on location.

ALL JERSEYS ARE SOLD!

I need to double check the sizes on everything today, and even measure things to be more accurate, because most don't have sizes listed on the actual jerseys, so I am going from memory.

I also have early and original vintage SE Racing BMX jerseys for sale, too, if anyone is interested.

PM here or AIM/Yahoo: upon3 for fastest response.

Last edited:

smittylube

Darn it I had the top one in excellent condition but I became too large to wear it and now it isnt in my closet any more :(

Steve

thrashin

payment sent for the zig zag jersey!

if youre clearing out your collection please let me know what else you've got!
thanks,
Jesse

Upchuck

Dibs on the Generation 3 Jersey #2 (full zipper) (L) if it's still available. Do I understand you correctly that the full zip is $40?

Doug Carter

Staff member
No, the 2/3 zipper is the more used one for $35 and there is currently a deal pending on that one. The full zipper version has brighter white on the jersey and is in better shape overall. That one is $65 shipped.

doug

Upchuck

No, the 2/3 zipper is the more used one for $35 and there is currently a deal pending on that one. The full zipper version has brighter white on the jersey and is in better shape overall. That one is $65 shipped.

doug
Paypal being sent.

Doug Carter

Staff member
Yes, Steve, thanks. Packing things up right now to go out in the AM.

Thanks much.

Now, if I could just remember where I put those Fat Chance tee shirts... :confused: