Fat Cogs get together...

rody

When the Fatcogs owners group was active during the 90's they always got together annually for a ride and party (group photo too).

When was the last time one of these took place?

Anyone interested in gathering for a FatCogs.com ride weekend in 2006?

It would be great to meet new faces and drool over the rides.

cheers,

rody

Yo Eddy!

Great idea. At my place???

Guess not. Unfortunately I face the same if it is held overseas :(

Still a great initiave though.

rick

fat cogs get-together?

Rody,

I am in North Carolina, and I would certainly be interested. I know that many people on this list know about First Flight Bikes, perhaps a get-together in conjunction with their annual bike fest would work? They have lots of Fats too!

fat-tony

Staff member
I have noticed several members here being from alabama, tennessee, and georgia. north cacky-lacky is not that far of a drive. i have driven there often just to ride tsali or pisgah, so for a get together, i would try to make it.

rody

NC is quite a haul...

NC is quite a haul for me, but a nice retro get together would be worth attending. I'll have to look up the dates and see if I can make it...I think a plan may be forming :D

rody

John

Administrator
Staff member
A fatcogs meet would be great. Since the UK is hlafway between Europe and the US I suggest we hold it here
biggrin.gif

SoloRider

rutteger said:
A fatcogs meet would be great. Since the UK is hlafway between Europe and the US I suggest we hold it here
biggrin.gif

Sounds like a plan Rutteger....

Get a few Yo's hammering around Afan or somewhere. Should give the Specialized Enduro equipped masses a bit of a fright.