Redbones Bike Party

I-ROBOT

Hello Gang

Just found out about a bike party at Redbones BBQ restaurant in Somerville MA that is happening tonight June 6 and allegedly Chris Chance will be in attendance.

I'm going to try to make it in spite of the short notice. Will post photos and whatever else afterward.

Happy summer
Scott

Stingercut

Look forward to that :beer::beer: Maybe in another space time continuum you would start welding the best frames again.

Last edited:

I-ROBOT

Made it to the Redbones Bike Party. Had a lot of fun and connected with Chris, Mike Flanigan and Jane Hayes.

Photos of me with Chris and Mike are attached.

I found a 25-year old BLAH BLAH BLAH t-shirt and wore that to the gathering (complete with holes from getting over-exposed to UV rays from welding!)

Normally I would not wear this shirt outside for any other reason :eek: but it seemed appropriate.

I had a nice conversation with Chris and it was good to see him again. I told him that I really wanted to go to the 30th anniversary party but the weather was so bad that weekend, I just couldn't make it.

It was really good to see Mike Flanigan and Jane again too and apparently Mike P was there but I didn't get to see him - maybe next time.

Mike F had just trimmed the "bar ends" off of his moustache so he looks a bit different. He misses having his own shop but he is really happy working at Seven.

There was a good crowd at the event - I estimate about 500 - 600 people milling about.

Good time - hope to make it back for next year's party.

Enjoy
Scott

Attachments

• RBP_1 6616.jpg
    RBP_1 6616.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 44
  • RBP_3 6616.jpg
    RBP_3 6616.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 44

Stingercut

Thanks for sharing :beer::beer: Looks like my old FAT T shirt, alas it had more holes in it than the Titanic.