Sneak Peak at my 94 Yo Team Violet build

WVEddy

The long wait is almost over. My yo is being cleared and almost ready for reassembly. You cannot see how awesome this really is, yet!

Attachments

• fatforksm.jpg
    fatforksm.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 41
  • fatpaintsm.jpg
    fatpaintsm.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 38
  • fatstemsm.jpg
    fatstemsm.jpg
    298.8 KB · Views: 32

Syborg

Welcome to the Owners Club of Yo Eddy! Team Violet's Bikes
The assembly of the bicycle has just begun. Photos coming soon

http://fotos.mtb-news.de/p/952679
120111016.jpg

yo-Nate-y

Staff member
Maybe he is assembling it so he can ride it? It would be kind of silly to get it all scratched up before it can even roll :)

bratfass

My violet Buck is unridden (and was unbuilt till I got a few weeks ago ;)) - the P O bought the frame new in 94 and hung it to the wall of his living-room - it will start its "real" life when I receive my grove stem (rest of parts is collected)

Syborg

The frame has a few scratches here and there. Is, however, very well preserved for his age. I will build it up and ride it. Like all my other bikes this one also will be kept in in his natural environment. Forest, mountains, mud, dirt, dust, rain, snow..... just a question of care

fat-tony

Staff member
WVEddy:
Seems your original thread has been hi-jacked like there is no tomorrow. Post up some completed photos so we can focus on your ride! :skull:

WVEddy

WVEddy:
Seems your original thread has been hi-jacked like there is no tomorrow. Post up some completed photos so we can focus on your ride! :skull:
I have been hi-Jacked! And i got suckered into supporting the hi-jacking. Build is moving slowly, but i will post pics when it is making better progress. Here are some crappy pictures from my basement. Yes i know the fork has no air in it.

Attachments

• IMAG0047 (800x478).jpg
    IMAG0047 (800x478).jpg
    271.6 KB · Views: 43
  • IMAG0048 (800x478).jpg
    IMAG0048 (800x478).jpg
    300.8 KB · Views: 37