• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

1994 M/L Fat Chance TI

jpgunn

Fat Chance Titanium --ML

Perfect condition
Serial # 029T4ML
New XT Cranks and Bottom Bracket, XTR cassette and chain. XT Rapid Fire with AVID levers, XTR and XT brakes. New XTR pads. White Industries hubs, titanium spokes in front wheel, Chris King headset, Ringle anodized blue bits abound:)

I purchased the bike new in 1994 and am finally ready to let it go.

Price? I would like to get $1,700 for the complete bike.

Attachments

• DSCN07720001.JPG
    DSCN07720001.JPG
    216.2 KB · Views: 108
  • DSCN07740002.JPG
    DSCN07740002.JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 47
  • DSCN07750003.JPG
    DSCN07750003.JPG
    97.8 KB · Views: 44
  • DSCN07770004.JPG
    DSCN07770004.JPG
    137.4 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

Jeeves

Henk, thanks for buying that and saving me the temptation. I was so close to an "I'll take it!" myself!. That's a really clean buildup - I love the bars and the tires.

If you ever want to sell it again, I'm in Charlottesville - I'll RIDE up there to get it from ya! :)

-Raj

henk19

ti fat

I dont have it, I called him and I think he had a change of heart, which I can understand it is a BAD AS_ bike and i have been waiting for one forever.
So it is still out in California... I did tellhim I would take it if he ever did want to sell it though.

J.C.

Jeeves

Bummer! Well, if I ever lose the desire to ride, I'll keep you in mind for mine. It's an ML as well, but it's a NY build, not a MA.

-Raj

henk19

ti fat

Thanks Jeeves, I even offered to trade my FATLANTA frame which I just purchased, and had been looking for forever. But he was nor interested. I felt like a mad man offering to trade a bike FAT only made 3 of but that is how bad i wanted that titanium.

Jeeves

Not that crazy - bikes are meant to be ridden, and I'd have a heck of a time getting myself to ride / thrash a Fatlanta. I swear I've seen one of those locally in a shop a while back - perhaps at the Agees in Richmond...they used to carry Fats back in the day. Wish I'd known!

-Raj

It's Back....

... but it's not so cheap. http://sandiego.craigslist.org/bik/223530928.html

Can't blame him though.

A thought about how we value these bikes: How come none of us (me included) bid up Scarry Larry's M/L Ti with the Ti fork beyond the $511- it sold for on eBay? Sure the cosmetics were a little rough, (no decals and a repair patch welded on the chainstay) but I'd imagine the ride was the same. I guess I am biased in favor of the "prettier" bikes - although I thought I agreed with the statement that the ride is the thing. -Max

Zook

Max (a Fat fan) said:
... but it's not so cheap. http://sandiego.craigslist.org/bik/223530928.html

Can't blame him though.

A thought about how we value these bikes: How come none of us (me included) bid up Scarry Larry's M/L Ti with the Ti fork beyond the $511- it sold for on eBay? Sure the cosmetics were a little rough, (no decals and a repair patch welded on the chainstay) but I'd imagine the ride was the same. I guess I am biased in favor of the "prettier" bikes - although I thought I agreed with the statement that the ride is the thing. -Max

That posting on craigslist in SD is older, it came up a day or so before he posted on here.