91 Wicked Commuter Style Bike Suggestions

fatchance

Hey all,

I was wondering if you all have some suggestions to what I could do to improve my commuter style wicked? My main goal is comfort and how it rides.

Attachments

• IMG_2459.jpg
    IMG_2459.jpg
    428.5 KB · Views: 54

mainlyfats

Hey all,

I was wondering if you all have some suggestions to what I could do to improve my commuter style wicked? My main goal is comfort and how it rides.

Hmmm... with those handlebars, you're putting more weight on your a$$ than the design was really meant for, so start with the saddle. I've had good luck with Specialized saddles of late - the Milano has great cush and you can often find them in the take-off bin at a Specialized dealer for cheap. Continuing with contact points, ODI grips - mushroom style - have always been a fav of mine too.

You might look to a higher volume tire as well. I have a set of Schwalbe Supermotos (the light + fat ones), but their Big Apples (the puncture resistance + fat ones) might be worth a look too. More air, not inflated incredibly hard = comfy.

fatchance

Thank you for the suggestions, I appreciate it. I changed the seat the something more comfortable already. So the other contact points are what I should focus on then.