• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

Some FAT stuff available

FatCtyMech

I have some old stuff left over from my FAT days. I will not have access to it for a bit, but if there is interest I'd be happy to sell it.

Got 1 RINGLE Zooka ahead stem 1" x 135mm
2 -3 prs of Kooka brake levers in v & canti (not sure which is which...)
Some Ringle Twisters purple & Blue
Maybe some Sachs Quartz R. Der's
A bunch of team clothing short sleeve & sleeveless jerseys, gloves, socks, hats, work shirts, riding shorts. All are worn but they're ok.

I'll check might be some other Team stuff kicking around too.

Oh yeah, I've got a 58cm Chris Chance in Team Violet with Orig Chris Fork & XTR 1" headset. I'd say 9 out of 10 for overall condition(seriously). This frame was built for me in early 98 I think.
I have hauled it around and have not considered selling it due to sentimental value, but if anyone really wants it make an offer. It has not been used since 2000.

Anyone interested let me know.

-MC

FatCtyMech

All the stuff is in CO, I'm in MA till end of summer. I might be ablr to get some photos for those who asked in early Aug. Clothing is all the older (dark purple) vintage. Road frame is a Chris Chance, not a Slim.

lucifer

I might be interested in the roadie if I could sell my IF crown jewel in the meantime. My CJ is just a bit to small at 56x57.

FatCtyMech

Rigle Stem is BLACK 1" x 135mm, ahead style(threadless)

All the clothing is size 4-5 I think, fit me @ 6 foot and 175 - 195 lbs

Chris Chance is 58 x 58, still on the fence about ever selling this one, it's in REALLY good shape and I hate to say it but $1500 is probably as low as I'd go for it.

-Mike

I'll be where all the stuff is late next week, I'll do my best to get inventory & sizes, maybe pics too!

rbrsddn

I'm very interested in the Chris Chance, as a 58 is what I'm looking for. If you decide to sell it, and noone else bites, please contact me!

fat-tony

Staff member
Rigle Stem is BLACK 1" x 135mm, ahead style(threadless)

All the clothing is size 4-5 I think, fit me @ 6 foot and 175 - 195 lbs

Chris Chance is 58 x 58, still on the fence about ever selling this one, it's in REALLY good shape and I hate to say it but $1500 is probably as low as I'd go for it.

-Mike

I'll be where all the stuff is late next week, I'll do my best to get inventory & sizes, maybe pics too!

Dibs on the stem please, if not already taken. I sent you a PM.

FatCtyMech

Sorry, I'm a little busy

Sorry!

I was in CO for 3 days then to Oregpn and was in Mt.Hood for 2 weeks now back in Boston...
I SWEAR that I have all this stuff it's just a matter of getting an inventory and pics, I am not 100% sure when that'll happen. I will be back in CO full time by the middle of Sept for sure (right now). As soon as I can make it happen I'll post pics etc. If you called dibs on something I'll look thru threads and pm you pics 1st.

-mc