94 Fat Chance Ti Garage Find

sriracha

Thanks for the compliments! Yeah, I'm pretty excited about finding the bike and feel the same way.

So, my build plans were delayed a bit by tax season, but I'm back on track. Picked up some new rereleased classics:

BikeParts1.jpg~original

Last edited:

sriracha

Finally obtained the missing piece of the puzzle, from Ronnie, who was head technician at Marzocchi... he had a cantilever brake housing hanger!!! Just sitting in the drawer of his desk at DVO. These puppies are super rare and hard to find. Big shout out to Ronnie at DVO. Ronnie is also the one who put me in contact with the Marzocchi collector that I purchased the fork from.

The crew at DVO is pretty stoked to see one of their old Marzzochi forks being used for this bike.
For those that don't know, DVO was founded by a group of ex-Marzocchi employees.

Along with the hanger, I bought some new brake pads, a Chris King 1" headset spacer kit and red aluminum valve caps. Also in the pic are the brake studs and star nut.

Time to start wrenching!!!

BikeParts3.jpg~original

Last edited:

sriracha

Just figured out how to fix the broken fotobucket links:

if you put "~original" at the end of the image link right after the jpg before the close img tag, it re-hacks them into existence.