wicked fat chance questions

settemarche

jump on it. or at the very least have a look at it. rust is a killer so have a look at the seat tube. Pac NW is not a kind place to steel bikes. but that one looks for the most part complete. cranks and a wheelset should be easy to source. the spare fork you can sell to recoup some of the purchase price.

Sette

fiatjeepdriver

thank you for your response. i plan on going to see it tomorrow and if it is in good shape it looks like i will have a fun winter project to build up.

colker

same color and size as mine. the red shines like glitter in the sun. you know you won't have a regular caretridge BB there. it's a bit of a pain to get new stuff but it's perfectly doable.

fiatjeepdriver

thanks again guys. colker i did not realize it would be a press in bb (though i didnt really think about it) i was kind of hoping to use my xtr m952 crankset on this bike but i guess there are others out there. i am going to look at the frame tomorrow so i will give it a close look to make sure there is no rust. if i get it ill be sure to post better pics here and ask for some build recs.

colker

thanks again guys. colker i did not realize it would be a press in bb (though i didnt really think about it) i was kind of hoping to use my xtr m952 crankset on this bike but i guess there are others out there. i am going to look at the frame tomorrow so i will give it a close look to make sure there is no rust. if i get it ill be sure to post better pics here and ask for some build recs.

you could get a 107mm spindle and have those m900 cranks. am i correct here? can you find a 107 spindle for a Fat?