SoCal Vintage Bike ride

Upchuck

1st Annual STR Vintage Bike Happening is at the end of this month.
The Particulars:

When: June 28th (it's a long time off and more than enough time to put those old bike back into riding shape)

Where: The Fullerton Loop (a perfect place to show off these old warriors)

Time: 9 am

Tailgating partying is encouraged... along with music, food and beverages (iced down)

This is more than a ride... it's the social event of the season.

In addition to your old bikes... I would expect to see some very old t-shirts and jersey's with moth holes in them... just how old can you go. Smelly old shoes are not acceptable...
eusa_shifty.gif

We now have prizes donated by our favorite LBS:Adrenalin/The Path/Switchback.
rockon.gif
These will be awarded based on ballot box voting by all riders.

1. Best old bike (frame has to be at least 10 years old)

2. Best old jersey (must not smell!)

3. The RACE Of TRUTH... Are you man enought?

http://www.socaltrailriders.org/for...-socaltrailriders-vintage-bike-happening.html

Upchuck

Just a reminder for the Southern California members: the Vintage ride is this Saturday. The route is a fairly non-technical 10+ mile ride, followed by a tailgate party with brew and swag raffle.

Upchuck

Are you supplying Airfare????? LOL:D If so I'm there !! Sounds like a good time Have Fun!!!
No problem. We've factored that into the budget. Is it ok if the private plane isn't a non-stop flight? Unfortunately the wet bar only stocks Grey Goose, Single Malt, Patron, and Cuban cigars. The beer supply was depleted last time we flew to France for the Tour. That Armstrong guy can really put it away...

mainlyfats

No problem. We've factored that into the budget. Is it ok if the private plane isn't a non-stop flight? Unfortunately the wet bar only stocks Grey Goose, Single Malt, Patron, and Cuban cigars. The beer supply was depleted last time we flew to France for the Tour. That Armstrong guy can really put it away...

You had me at Patron - Dios mio me gusta Patron.