Fat bottles anyone?

Spikes

I am almost finished with the artwork so it is time to choose a bottle to have printed. My suggestion would be a white bottle with a dark lid, although some of you suggested a transparent bottle. The transparence of the bottles I can order is not as clear as the original though. Furthermore there are several lids to choose from. Here are the possibilies, all are about the same price:
http://www.bottlepromotions.nl/en/bidons/Bidon+programma.dot
I would like to have the white Shiva bio printed (Quick Step and Saxo bank use these). First of all, it is biodegradable. Secondly it has a nice white screwtop. Any others have an opinion on this?

tvcreative

it's your project

I am in - whatever you decide...

it's your project, thanks so much

I will still take 6 no matter what you choose...ideas on cost yet?

best wishes

Jim

yo-Nate-y

Staff member
Ditto---your project and call. I would buy 3-4 for sure. Clear would be neat, but I'd be fine with white too.

Syborg

I will definitely take more than one bottle. The white is ok but I would also like to take a clear bottle. They promised me that I get this weekend also photos of other bottles with different motives. I would send you the photos via email. I would also like to thank you again for your hard work on this and give us the opportunity to get bottles of Fat chance.

Greetings from Germany

Helmut

theredchili

looking good, think 500ml would be more user friendly , i would take a load once you decide on style , keep us informed :cool:

yo' djblu

YES thanks to whoever did the art so i didn't have to! Although fun...... time is tight!

I will take 4.

I assume they dont make aqua fade ;)

LETS SEE THE FINAL ART!

jbrannsten

Staff member
I'm in for a few bottles myself.... Why not also consider making some decals, since the graphics is available anyway:)

Spikes

OK guys: I need some help with Illustrator. I have made a file in .psd format, but the printer says the quality is to low. Can anyone trace it into a vector for me? PM me for details.

Spikes

OK guys: I need some help with Illustrator. I have made a file in .psd format, but the printer says the quality is to low. Can anyone trace it into a vector for me? PM me for details.

Vector problem on hold, I may have found a solution.

Furthermore: the bottles will be 100% biodegradable, with at least 20% post-industrial recycled plastic. They degrade like paper or wood, in a process which should take between one and five years.

fat-tony

Staff member
Vector problem on hold, I may have found a solution.

Furthermore: the bottles will be 100% biodegradable, with at least 20% post-industrial recycled plastic. They degrade like paper or wood, in a process which should take between one and five years.

We'll just have to buy more from you then : )