Its done! well at least the frame is! pics inside.

DaveH

I just got an email from the guys at Airglow painting. My YO is done! Tell me what you think.

MVC-027S.jpg

Last edited:

settemarche

i'm backin the Devilish one above me here. it is effin off the hizzle! really enjoying the whiteness of it all. cleanliness and purity come to mind.

build it!

Sette

MikeyNYC

Nice! I like what they did on the drop-outs, what is that an unpainted coating of a primer?
My frames always had painted drop-outs that eventually chip or flake off during wheel changes...

DaveH

Nice! I like what they did on the drop-outs, what is that an unpainted coating of a primer?
My frames always had painted drop-outs that eventually chip or flake off during wheel changes...

Yes its an unpanted area of "softer" primer so when you clamp you wheel it dosent chip your frame paint. It requiers a little attention if you plan on getting it wet. Trust me this ones not gettting wet!

fat-tony

Staff member
I absolutely love it! Looks great! On a side note: you put Yo Eddy decals on both sides of the top tube, nice touch.

DaveH

I absolutely love it! Looks great! On a side note: you put Yo Eddy decals on both sides of the top tube, nice touch.

Thats the way this bike came from Fat. It also never had the sig on the chain stay. I wanted to replace the decals just the way it was from Fat.

Spikes

Very sweet! All that's missing is clickwheel and shuffle mode. No really, I like this colour!

DaveH

A tuxedo bike!!! You doing all black hardware?

Looks great, very elegant....

Cheers, bt

Yes, all black. I just got the frame back from the painter about an hour ago. The guys over at Airglow did a great job. The pearl came out great more so when its out in the sun. I made the mistake of having it delivered here at work. Now I have to try and get my work done with it sitting in my office.

bike1214

:skull:Super nice job, that bike is going to be fat. Can't wait to see the finished build. I like the unpainted dropouts, nice detail. :skull:

MikeyNYC

WOW, what wheels are you going to put on there? Black Phil Wood Hubs would rock!

Hey, can you let me know before you sell that on eBay, so I can have first dibs? ;)

Just kidding, it's totally my kind of bike so far!