Mea Culpa, Yo Eddy! Decal Set

Doug Carter

Staff member
I was cleaning some books up and getting ready for another move this afternoon, and an envelope popped out that had a handwritten "Fat Chance" on it. My heart sunk. In the envelope is an entire set of original Yo Eddy frame decals (not reproductions). They were sent to me a LONG time ago by a forum member from Europe for what I believe to be the chance to scan them for reproduction when they were still hen's teeth. My task was to scan them while doing as little damage as possible, then send them back.

Well, I didn't send them back. I don't think they were ever scanned, either. They vanished a LONG time ago—like 9 or 10 year ago—and when I got away from mountain biking and vintage bikes, I completely forgot about them. Until today.

I feel like a complete tool for keeping them.

These are NOT for sale, but I would like to return them to their rightful home. The problem is, I don't remember who they were from, and they didn't include a name or return address on them.

If the original owner is still around, and can positively identify the color scheme of the decals, I will happily return them and clear my conscious of my stupid mistake.

Please PM me here if they are yours. :bandaid:

Doug

yo-eddy-aggro-1.jpg

Doug Carter

Staff member
I spent last night going through the last 10 years of frame decals posts here, and I believe I have found who sent these to me. Now, if I can get a hold of him, as it doesn't look like he has been around here for quite some time.

:(

fat-tony

Staff member
I spent last night going through the last 10 years of frame decals posts here, and I believe I have found who sent these to me. Now, if I can get a hold of him, as it doesn't look like he has been around here for quite some time.

:(

He might spend more time on Retrobike or MTBR?