Its off to Airglow!

DaveH

I finally got it boxed and shipped. My Yo is off to get a Pearlescent white paint job with decals under the clear coat at Airglow custom painting. They say its gona be about 2 months to get it back. I have not chosen the color of the decals yet, I mean the team and the chance are black but the Fat and the Yo eddie are still up in the air. Any ideas? Every thing is going to be black, im taking a hand full of parts in tomorrow to get re-anodized so the decal will basically be the only color besides black and white. let me know what you guys think.

DaveH

MikeyNYC

I finally got it boxed and shipped. My Yo is off to get a Pearlescent white paint job with decals under the clear coat at Airglow custom painting. They say its gona be about 2 months to get it back. I have not chosen the color of the decals yet, I mean the team and the chance are black but the Fat and the Yo eddie are still up in the air. Any ideas? Every thing is going to be black, im taking a hand full of parts in tomorrow to get re-anodized so the decal will basically be the only color besides black and white. let me know what you guys think.

DaveH

How about all black hollow "Fat" and "Yo eddy" decals to keep it real and unique?

Can't wait to see this one!! :)