Ebay Decal Auction

Doug Carter

Staff member
That's just plain ol' country dumb.

I think people are panicking because Wendyll has been invisible for the last 3 months.
confused.gif

Hopefully, we will be able to produce Ti Fat decals in the near future, too. I think if I get a chance this week (been working many hours at the day job lately), I'll be able to get the Wicked & Wicked Lite decals finished and printed out for proofing. We should be closer to production on these real soon.

Yo Eddy's are next. :D

Yo Eddy!

I do not consider that really cheap

$158 spent and still not being able to bike

For that one also needs a frame ($$$$), fork ($600?), proper barplugs and some more stuff

5K will do it

(Would definately try to save the decals when bike crashed :D )

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

cramp&goslow

I forgot about the bar plugs

Melvin,

It's funny you mentioned the bar plugs. The guy who was selling them listed there address as Tyngsboro Ma. I lived there for 14 years. My wife and I built our first house in Tyngsboro. So I emailed him after the auction to say nice price! And to ask him where he rides. He said he had a box full of the bar ends and was just testing to see what they brought at auction. I think his plan is to put a set up for auction every once in a while to keep the prices up.

Hey to some people $158.00 for decals and $45.00 for bar ends is worth it.

We love the inflated prices when were selling and hate it when were buying:confused:

Mick

Yo Eddy! said:
I do not consider that really cheap

$158 spent and still not being able to bike

For that one also needs a frame ($$$$), fork ($600?), proper barplugs and some more stuff

5K will do it

(Would definately try to save the decals when bike crashed :D )

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

fat-tony

Staff member

cramp&goslow

He has got to be a forum member

I wonder if he read the post?

He did say a box of them in different colors

A much better picture this time

Lets start a pool to see who comes closest to the final price not counting shipping

There blue so I say $55.00

Mick

Yo Eddy!

Seller: "fun and functional accessory!"

barends for already 20,50; is that functional?!

The bet: I say 300

:D

Bssc

You guys are going to kill me I had a box of these Chris gave me to use for neutral support/ tec inspections. Since I never used bar end plugs I used them all. I would now like a few as I have alternative non bicycle uses for them.