Glossy black YO Eddy

nader

I think the bike would look nice with silver RINGLE STUFF (stem, seatpost, hubs, QR's,) and Grafton crank with Speed controller brakes, maybe some paul brakes

The White industry hubs are too cool too.

I want to build it simple and plain.

The XT 735 stuff fit almost any bike if you don't pay attention to vintage. The White industry hubs with silver ti-ringle QR's would be a very good alternative,
if I could find them and above all must be payable, otherwise first XT hubs are used.

I think I have the matching XT front dérailleur (NOS) if you're still looking..
Thanks mate but I have found a NOS front derailleur (only the seller needs a lot of time to send it)

nader

my XT-735 parts are now complete.

gyo19.jpg

gyo20.jpg

gyo21.jpg

I think the combination of thumbies and Ritchey levers looks good on a silver Tioga bar (without a label)

gyo22.jpg

Now I'm just waiting on a silver headset ..then I can try it. :)

Last edited:

nader

Today, with salsa stem and tomorrow with silver headset ;)

The cockpit looks great ..I really like it :):)

gyo23.jpg

gyo24.jpg

gyo25.jpg

Last edited:

colker

bad.ass.bike. (i would go w/a Ti handlebar. it would look good and work even better. a Merlin Ti handlebar)
really.. best Yo eddy i have ever seen. The salsa stem nailed the build...

PS: black slr plus xt brake levers would kill it. look better and give better power than Ritchey.

nader

bad.ass.bike. (i would go w/a Ti handlebar. it would look good and work even better. a Merlin Ti handlebar)

Ti bar wouldn't fit at all. You can't believe it, I sanded and polished a brand new tioga bar so that the color matches with the thumbies and levers!

nader

Result of today's work

gyo28.jpg

gyo29.jpg

gyo30.jpg

gyo31.jpg

gyo32.jpg

gyo33.jpg

Actually, I could now be done with the bike but I still am waiting on my WI hubs from Cerritos CA and .. this may take a long time.

Salut!

I-ROBOT

The black and yellow would be a bit of a throwback! But I love the black scheme. The first repaint of my Wicked was all black with no decals - urban camoflauge. Too many employee bikes were getting ripped off so it was better if nobody knew what it was when I was out on the trails around the suburbs. Beautiful bike!
Scott

colker

Thought of repainting my wicked in all black. btw Scott.. is there any differences geometry wise between my 93 wicked lite and earlier ones?

nader

hi guys,

in what kind of rims would you use the white Industries phantoms hubs? black or silver?
black rims would not be too much black for all??:confused:

Fiandaca

I LOVE THIS BUILD! I have a murdered-out Geekhouse Mudville. Aaaaalllll (mostly) black. Always thought the blacker the better builds were super cool :skull:

Go with the WI Phantom - in black of course. Made in the USA just like the Fatty! Black rims too...