A wicked Wicked

chainline

Here is a wicked that I did up this week.It was a bit of a basket case. cracked seat tube under the seat collar,rust pinholes at the bottom of the seat tube,The good thing is There was hardly any sparkling when we welded the pin holes. " fingers cross " it should be a super fun townie bike for sure.

Attachments

• IMG_1361.JPG
    IMG_1361.JPG
    199.5 KB · Views: 99

Dan

Sister Color

I have the same color Wicked with green oversplash with pics in the "Album" site.

Great bike and worth your refirb efforts

chainline

decals

Got the rest of My decals for the Wicked here are some of the pics..

Attachments

• IMG_1405.JPG
    IMG_1405.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_1406.JPG
    IMG_1406.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 47

chainline

Got some New collars for the bb spindle, and got out for a ride the other day..

Attachments

• IMG_1607.JPG
    IMG_1607.JPG
    325.6 KB · Views: 48

chainline

GreggNH made them for me . He lives around the corner from me and he has some mega skills... I have a few extra set's in black..

Jeeves

I like it a lot! Thanks for posting. I have been harboring fantasies about refurbing and single-speeding my old warhorse Wicked.

Did you do an eccentric rear hub? Sounds like you kept with the standard bottom bracket. . .

-Raj

chainline

I like it a lot! Thanks for posting. I have been harboring fantasies about refurbing and single-speeding my old warhorse Wicked.

Did you do an eccentric rear hub? Sounds like you kept with the standard bottom bracket. . .

-Raj

Yeah, I had a white eno hub kicking around the store so I lace it up during lunch. The eno hubs are the way to do it rather than use a singulator. You pay a little more up front with no hassles down the road. Go for it!!!!!