FAT COGS tee- or piquet shirts

DC

..for the slow processing on this. I've had hands full on work, home building projects and baby girl.

Is the Giordana repro lycra top an option people want?

I guess I'm not much of a lycra guy anymore...plus I have a couple of Fat jersey's in my collection already. That being said, I'd be more into a T-shirt or hoodie or something along those lines.

45Ronin

Tail before the horse

Count me in for 1 Large T. Is it wrong to get a shirt/jersey without having a Fat bike yet?

DC

Count me in for 1 Large T. Is it wrong to get a shirt/jersey without having a Fat bike yet?

I don't think it is wrong...it will just make your quest to find a M/L that much stronger! These shirt/jersey ideas are still just that so I believe you can pull it off and have UPS bring a frame before they bring a shirt. Good luck!
cheers
DC

bonsaii

Haha, DC, you know just what to write! I looove it! I know it's in my hands, but heck, I'm in a stress mess after becoming a father.. (A bit drunk now, for the first time in six months, so no probs.. :kissyface)

I will check out production- and delivery on these cotton piquet's these days.

-bns

I don't think it is wrong...it will just make your quest to find a M/L that much stronger! These shirt/jersey ideas are still just that so I believe you can pull it off and have UPS bring a frame before they bring a shirt. Good luck!
cheers
DC

DC

Haha, DC, you know just what to write! I looove it! I know it's in my hands, but heck, I'm in a stress mess after becoming a father.. (A bit drunk now, for the first time in six months, so no probs.. :kissyface)

I will check out production- and delivery on these cotton piquet's these days.

-bns

Thanks bns,
I'm the lazy one, so whenever you get to it is cool, and I'm in! Happy kid, congrats! No kids for me so I have no excuses!(other than new tires on the Bonti)
DC

bonsaii

Hey Steph..!

I highly recommend having kid(s), when the time is right! I've been pushing it in front for some time.. It's so cool with new, you know, human looking like you..

Steph wants me to add "no kids YET" to that statement.

Last edited:

bonsaii

Counting

My deepest apologies for the slow process here. I've had handsfull the last year, and a long, hard winter going.. :redface: Summer is comming quick and we need shirts..?

I'm counting 31-32 shirts. Are you quys still in for this? I'm missing many of your sizes.

So, shall we puff up this project again?

-bns

seattledl

count me in as well - for one medium shirt

Thanks for doing this. My kids are 6 and 8... it gets easier over time...

stevek

I'd be up for a couple of Large Tees please.

Any chance of posting some pics - pretty please? :D

Cheers
Steve