• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

16" Team Comp

fiatjeepdriver

I'm helping sell a large collection of bikes and the only Fat in the collection is a Team Comp. I thought I'd list it here to see if there was any interest. Apparently this was an employee's bike back in the day and it is amazingly clean. The owner is looking to get $1,200 plus shipping. Let me know if you have any questions.

16" frame
serial number - 036C06

IMG_0356_zpsvxlzoqfl.jpg

IMG_0357_zpsh7ybqosc.jpg

IMG_0358_zpsbmwk4wgc.jpg

IMG_0359_zpsmgwdbpmw.jpg

IMG_0360_zpseybnwxtv.jpg

IMG_0361_zpssenxzrft.jpg

IMG_3444_zpsppgt5cya.jpg

IMG_3450_zpsowoxsjgm.jpg

IMG_3453_zpshnfqd7g6.jpg

IMG_3449_zpsqib3rypl.jpg

I-ROBOT

Genuine Team Comp, this is a steal at $1200. If it was an employee bike then I welded it. Definitely welded the GPW dropouts, I wouldn't let anybody else weld them. Yes, I was selfish!!

Bike still looks great
Scott

Stingercut

My fav steel retro FAT. So many special build details went into these and more importantly, its what makes them so amazing and comfortable to ride. So few were made in comparison to the iconic Yo.

BruceMc

It's a Beauty!!

I have a Team Comp S/N 033C08. If I understand the numbering right, yours rolled off the assembly line 3 bikes after mine. :)

I-ROBOT

Yes, both frames were likely manufactured in the same batch. We would build 3 to 5 Team Comps at a time depending on existing orders and sales forecasts. Fats, Wickeds, and YOs were typically built 10 to 20 in a batch depending on size.

Glad to see you still have yours!
Regards
Scott