1993 Fat Chance BuckShaver - Redux

settemarche

originally a mishmash of DX and XT. it was all in almost NOS condition so i pulled it all off for an upcoming top secret Fat project. rebuilt with the following.

• BuckShaver - Medium
  • Yo Eddy fork
  • LX 3x8 shifter/brake combo (NOS)
  • LX Parralax/Mavic 220 WheelSmith Wheelset (32 hole - 14/15 DB Spokes)
  • LX F/R Derailleurs (NOS)
  • LX Crank w/Real Ti rings (NOS)
  • FSA Ultimax Ti bottom bracket
  • LX Cantis
  • XTR 12-32 cassette
  • WTB TyranoRaptor tires 2.1
  • Concept handlebar
  • Fat Bottom Ti bar ends
  • Kalloy/Uno stem (to short - i am working on it)
  • Ritchey foam grips
  • Syncros post
  • Flite Ti seat

bushpig

Why not push the seat back on the rails bro - it seems to be as far forward as it will go even though the post has no setback.

settemarche

a 130mm stem was the norm on all the bikes back then.

moved that seat back. much better. the new tires are pretty cool. seem grippier than the Smoke/Dart i had on there. i think the tire pressure was dead on. rode like a dream.

Sette

Yo Eddy!

Hi,

Looks sweet Sette :cool: ...and with the new stem you're -still?- planning it will possibly even better. A Kalloy/Yo forks match is a bit nah imho ...but for the remaining it looks really very neat.

settemarche

Hi,

Looks sweet Sette :cool: ...and with the new stem you're -still?- planning it will possibly even better. A Kalloy/Yo forks match is a bit nah imho ...but for the remaining it looks really very neat.

i'll tell you Melvin. these quills are getting tougher to find. i do not want to just slap something on there. the Uno/Kalloy was on there when i got it. so i just figure it is rideable and when i find the right stem - then we can do the swap. the plan is for something black - keep it all black and green. tidy!

Sette

colker

i'll tell you Melvin. these quills are getting tougher to find. i do not want to just slap something on there. the Uno/Kalloy was on there when i got it. so i just figure it is rideable and when i find the right stem - then we can do the swap. the plan is for something black - keep it all black and green. tidy!

Sette

tioga t bone. 135mm/ 15