Sale of yo fork on ebay.

yorussell

I use to think Inglehart or Waltwork forks were expensive choices for a one inch steerer rigid fork, until last night. A Fat Chance Yo Eddy fork,segmented style, one inch steerer sold for $510.00 on e-bay, it was sold by First Flight. Any one have a one inch threadless fork that is worthy of a Yo?:skull: :skull:

Last edited:

jh4rt

I use to think Inglehart or Waltwork forks were expensive choices for a one inch steerer rigid fork, until last night. A Fat Chance Yo Eddy fork,segmented style, one inch steerer sold for $510.00 on e-bay, it was sold by First Flight. Any one have a one inch threadless fork that is worthy of a Yo?:skull: :skull:

It was pretty tired, too. I have a buddy who sold one new - in-the-box on ebay for $900. ;-)

settemarche

i was pretty stoked. looked at the price, then looked in the garage. after that smiled and told my wife to not worry about me buying all this bike stuff!!!!!!!!!!!

Sette

Shaun K

A friend of mine was a bidder on that fork, he needed it to replace the Yo fork with no brake bosses on his 26" fixed gear city cruiser. I advised him to go no further than $300 tho, after that he might as well have Chris or Walt make him a new one.

I still can't believe a beat up Yo frame and fork went for nearly $1100 :rolleyes: