Ringle Skewers
Syncros seatpost
Control tech bar and stem
Flite ti saddle
King Headset
Pauls Brakes and levers
XTR rear der
XT Front
732 shifters, 8 speed (thank god for the over-design of the 7 speed version)
Cook Bros Cranks
Kooka C-rings

BOI fork

Wished the shop owner I bought the frame from - would somehow find the lost Yo Fork in his mother in law's garage. (I am starting to lose faith after a year)

Someday I will get new decals...

It ride's "oh so good" the way it is...

SN: 447Y07

Attachments

• grello 1.jpg
    grello 1.jpg
    501.5 KB · Views: 103
  • grello 2.jpg
    grello 2.jpg
    500 KB · Views: 44
  • grello 3.jpg
    grello 3.jpg
    445.7 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

Syborg

nice bike, only the Syncros stem I do not like. I would try it once with a Salsa stem. The Syncros looks too bulky for that bike. But as always, a matter of taste

tvcreative

good point syborg

I took a salsa off of it...

i will put it back on and re post

I also have a Control tech bar and stem i could put on too

Also...I have a threadless BOI but it would not facilitate enough spacers to help my back. It looks good, but i can't ride it all folded over

Syborg

the fork tube of the BOI can be extended by a welder to the right level to help your back. I did it with a Yo Eddy fork. Control Tech bar and stem sounds good and yes put the salsa on

rthomer

the fork tube of the BOI can be extended by a welder to the right level to help your back. I did it with a Yo Eddy fork. Control Tech bar and stem sounds good and yes put the salsa on

Sorry to go off topic, but I've been wondering about this for a while----do you recall how the the steer tube extension was welded on your Yo?

Was a 22.2mm sleeve used to couple the two steer tubes or was the extension just butt welded?

Anyone else have thoughts about extending a treadless steer tube correctly?? Is it safe?

tvcreative

So I listened

Decided to put a control tech bar and stem on the bike

swapped out the fork...for a blue big one inch

bratfass

Hi,

its a usual treatment on higher-priced (or rarer ;)) forks here in europe (or better said in germany) to professionaly adjust the length of the steerer tube, if its too short. costs around 70€

we have a few frame-builder who do this job - and yes, its safety (if its done by a pro)

dont know exactly, how - cause I didnt need this service since now, cause I always had the luck to find a right-fitting fork - but from what I have seen, a nother tube will welded at the upper end of the steerer tube face to face (if i am wrong, i will be corrected ;))

cheers

michael