Reproduction Fat Chance Decals

Longshot

Decals

Hi there
i've just registered so new to this site. From reading this thread do you have any Yo Eddy decals available?

bruce t

Hey Longshot,

Just flip over to the "For Sale" section and read down to the bottom of the thread.

Rody still has some sets, making more.

Cheers, bt

ozcanuck

You rock!
All my decals long peeled off in the harsh Aussie sun. getting ready for a rebuild of the ol' 92 Wicked...solid fork is going back on, too. I'd be looking for a set of white decals for my black frame.
Thank you in advance!!!!!!

Reproduction Fat decals are in the works, guys. No more waiting around for Wendyll to send you the decals you paid for 6 months ago. No more hoping for the correct colors and styles to still be available. The goal is to have repros eventually available in every combination for every bike that Fat Cogs want to restore to original condition. I donno if it will ever completely be done, but the ball is at least rolling.

To start with, I decided that the current decals that are on the bikes are too fragile for everyone (thus why everyone NEEDS new ones), and we're going to take a different direction with the materials, and do something that will stand up to mountain biking a bit better. The goal is to have decals that are capable of being externally applied, clear coated or left uncoated. I don't think we will be able to go to the efforts and expense to do a decal that is capable of handling powdered clear coats. The demand just isn't high enough.

For now, as mentioned in the other thread, we are working up decals for Fat Chance, Wicked, Wicked Lite and Yo Eddy

stevek

FAT ti decals or proofs?

Hi Guys,

Anyone got any repro FAT Titanium decals or proofs they could send me please?

Ta
Steve

jbrannsten

Staff member
go to www.retrobike.co.uk and seek out the member "gil_m" he did my yo decals and think he also does late eighties fat decals to.

I have never seen anyone do a repro of the Ti decals, and it seems that YoKris on this forum is the only one that is able to supply. These are the originals though, and the price is accordingly expensive.

However, I know that gil_m have wicked repro decals, and can supply the decals without the wicked text, and then you are almost there....

stevek

Thanks guys, Gil has done decals for me before but if possible I wanted to get proofs to perhaps fabricate some metallic style decals.

I'll drop YoKris a PM, in the meantime if anyone can help...:)

Ta
Steve

BostonBobby

Seriously.. What going on with decals? Theres nobody on this site that knows how to reproduce decals? I mean there are site that have them but paying $50-60 bucks for somthing that was scanned and printed is outrages! Maybe I should just buy a set and print them out myself. I got a freshly painted 92 Yo Eddy bare

Would Like to Purchace Fat Chance Decals ... now

I appreciate the previous Post, however, I have a time is money approach and would love to buy a couple of original Fat Chance decal sets ... one in Yellow and one in Black if they are still available.

Can someone please direct me to a current source for purchacing these?

It would be greatly appreciated as I am about to have a full renovation done on two of my original owner bikes.

thanks... FC

afterbang

I've used velocals for a few different bikes and the Yo Eddy set I purchased from them was of very excellent quality. I'm waiting right now for them to make me a set for my wicked so I can have it repaired and sent off to paint. They have the true temper decals as well.

WOODNICKLE

I've used velocals for a few different bikes and the Yo Eddy set I purchased from them was of very excellent quality. I'm waiting right now for them to make me a set for my wicked so I can have it repaired and sent off to paint. They have the true temper decals as well.

^^^^^ This. I posted some pics of my Ritchey i refurbished with his decals, excellent wet or dry application. Very nice to deal with.

phish

stickers

I'm trying to build back up my 87 fat chance I need a black sticker kit.
Could someone please help me out if possible?