Is there such a thing as a Ti Slim?

Y

Yards

58 Ti Road Frame in Box

I have a 58cm that I've never built. Still in the box with the bubble wrap around it.

What size are you looking for?

Yards

MikeyNYC

Yards said:
I have a 58cm that I've never built. Still in the box with the bubble wrap around it.

What size are you looking for?

Yards

Hey Yards,

That's my size! Does it have a Fat fork and can you please take any photos of it without disturbing the packaging?

Thanks,

Michael-NYC

scant

Yards, if you get pics please feel free to post them up here. exceptionally rare frame :D (or mail me direct, dont worry Mike just curious for pics :)

Kokies, how did you find that page? the www.fatfans.de page hasnt worked for some time?

Y

Yards

58cm Ti Fat

I know I'm going to open a can of worms here...

The Ti Chance (it's actually decaled with Slim Chance decals...half paint/half polish) is the last Fat built. In fact the bottom bracket is stamped "Last Chance". It truly is one of a kind. It was my dream road frame and I had it built once I knew we were going to close the doors at Fat City. At the time I was riding a 58cm Chris Chance and thought I wanted the same size in a Ti. Since then (and since we've closed the doors) I've been riding a 57cm '92' Chris Chance and decided I like the smaller frame. I'm still torn with what to do with the frame but it's been sitting in the box since we signed off at the ranch.

BTW - The first time I visited this sight was yesterday. I noticed that folks are looking for decals and while some have had success with Wendyll others have not. As an FYI...before we closed I sent one or two of most of the decal sets to:

Ronny Lindsey @ Airglow Painting in Georgia.
(706) 678-4569
www.airglowpainting.com
ronny@airglowpainting.com

I know Ronny replicated them on his computer and is able to print them out for repaints.

I'm on the road for the next few days and will try to post some pics next week of the Ti.

Yards

Jeeves

Holy.....
I'd probably give a whole testicle for that...maybe two! :)

Welcome to the board, Yards! I'll really look forward to hearing more from you!

-Raj

My new best friend

Hey Yards- I would like to become your new best friend. As best buds, it would be natural for me to buy you the occaisional beer (or I could mail you a case of your favorite), and it would also be natural for you to turn to me when you need to get rid of old bike frames (like that annoying 58cm Ti Chance that's only taking up valuable storage space:D ).
But seriously, I'm looking forward to pics - is there a fork too? -Max

ridefat

58cm Ti Fat

Yards...

It is truly cool to see you're here. Thanks for building such nice frames. I was curious if you have any (or new of any) 54cm road bikes (ti or steel, new or used) for sale. Please let me know when you can. Thanks/b