• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

For Sale, 93 Ti Fat, Size Medium

singlespeeder

I am listing this bike for my brother, we were both Team Yo Eddy owners in 1991 and he purchased the Ti version in 1993. He worked (now on disability) at a high end bicycle shop in the Bay Area and he keeps his equipment in excellent condition.

Quote"

Fat Chance Ti Fat medium size Mtb. Serial # 184T3M. XTR cranks, front derailleur, rear derailleur,Chris King head set, Rock Shox Judy XC fork, XT 7 speed thumb shifters,Easton Monkey Lite CT2 carbon bars, Control tech stem, Avid V-brakes and levers, World Class ti bottom bracket,Syncros ti seat post, custom built wheels White Industries Tracker hubs with Mavic rims.

I thought this was one of my bikes that I would keep forever. It is a beautful handcrafted industrial piece of art. Handles like a Yo-Eddie I use to own. Only stiffer in the bottom bracket and smoother over the bumps. Simply amazing. I am the original owner. At the time of purchase, (Jan. 20, 1994) Mountain biking was my thing. But within a couple of years I became a roadie. To the tune of 8000 miles a year with a full time job. Anyway I'm 56 years old now with a messed up back. I can't even ride my full suspension mtb on fire roads. I love this bike but using it to just run to the grocery store isn't using it to its full potential and a little bit of over kill, when I have other bikes more suited for the job. Anyway the bike orginally had Manitou 3 forks on it but the elastomers when to hell. So I got a good deal on the Judy and installed it along with Control Tech threadless stem, Easton carbon bars and Avid V-brakes. Less then ten rides on these newer parts, with over half of those rides on the street. The bike is in fantastic shape. I even have the Fat Chance frame tag, catolog, and extra decals and a medium T shirt in good condition. I special ordered the bike with the silver decals, they looked better then the blue.

Price is $2000 firm, can ship via Fedex Call Pat at 510-965-8777 for more infomation.

Attachments

• Fat01.jpg
    Fat01.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 59
  • Fat02.jpg
    Fat02.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 49
  • Fat03.jpg
    Fat03.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 42
  • Fat04.jpg
    Fat04.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 46
  • Fat05.jpg
    Fat05.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 41
  • Fat06.jpg
    Fat06.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 42
  • Fat08.jpg
    Fat08.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 16
  • Fat09.jpg
    Fat09.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 37
  • Fat10.jpg
    Fat10.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 29
  • Fat11.jpg
    Fat11.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 22

AB

Revision

NOTE: Actual price for this complete bike is $2,400.00 USD - very nice bike.