Australian Fat Chance Owners

rohloffdude

Downunder Fats

Hi ya i have a couple of Fats in the process of rebuilding them. I used to import them back in the 90's sold all of mine off over a decade ago was lucky enough to pick up two in one week last year locally one of them was my old race bike a little worse for wear but not bad for a 20 year old bike. I will try to post some images soon cheers Steve

Kaya

I may have one of your frames. I bought a small black Buckshaver from Sean which had apparently belonged to the importers girlfriend. Anyway I'm selling it as I just purchased a medium. I also have my original Buckshaver and Slimchance.

rohloffdude

Hi Kaya what bike have you got? my girlfriend never had a Fat Chance however some of my friends had them maybe the story of your bike got mixed up in the last 20 years. My business partner's wife had one maybe it's that bike Cheers Steve

Kaya

It is a small 1994 Buckshaver. The wife of your business partner sounds familiar. Memory is certainly not improving with age.

Kaya

It was definitely a lucky pick up but I am selling it as I have another one I will be picking up when I get to the States later this year. If you know anyone interested in a 1994 Buckshaver (small) Black (repainted by Paconi), no decals, with a silver Chris King threadless headset, Controltec stem (120mm), 2003 Marzocchi fork and a Ringle Moby post. $450.

fatdan

Hey fellow Aussie Fat Cogs. Original owner of one of the last Bro Eddys: still in use as a single speed training bike. Also bought directly through one of the the Aus importers. (G'day Steve!)
Dan S.