• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

91 Yo make me an offer, or trade?

DaveH

IMG_0312.jpg

IMG_0313.jpg

IMG_0314.jpg

IMG_0315.jpg

IMG_0316.jpg

IMG_0317.jpg

IMG_0318.jpg

IMG_0319.jpg

DaveH

can you give us some details/history on the bike?

After riding a 88 stumpjumper for a few years I saw a bike tets in MBA mag and fell in love. I had to have one (still have the mag).

I bought it in Feb of 1991 for $1900.00 (still have the receipt). It was originally Grellow. After many years hanging in my garage I decided to restore it and buy the parts I wish i could have afforded
back in 91. I had Airglow repaint it in white with a pearl clear coat over the decals. She really shines in the sun! A quick run of the parts, original paul levers (not the current ones you see on ebay), Paul Stoplight brakes w/ ti brake post, Cook bro cranks, Ringle Peace cable hangers, NOS Mavic m231 rims laced with evolution spokes to NOS Nuke Proof Ti hubs w/ Ringle skewers, original fat BB spindle w/ new bearings, collars by rody, NOS front and rear XT der's, XT thumys, taperlite bars, the original control stix bar ends, Salsa Pro Moto roller stem with a fresh powder coat and decals, Xt clip pedals (new), Thompson elite post (new) stll have the original TCO post, Chris King HS, New Ritchey Z max folding tires, cheap wal-mart tubes, Hg-90 cogs and chain, Salsa leather chain stay protector, Nos Mushroom grips, Used 18 year old formed to my butt ti seat ( a Fatty embroidered selle itallia seat would top it off), Seat post clamp is newer but i still have the oem fatty clamp, absolutely 100% no rust!

petfox

After riding a 88 stumpjumper for a few years I saw a bike tets in MBA mag and fell in love. I had to have one (still have the mag).

I bought it in Feb of 1991 for $1900.00 (still have the receipt). It was originally Grellow. After many years hanging in my garage I decided to restore it and buy the parts I wish i could have afforded
back in 91. I had Airglow repaint it in white with a pearl clear coat over the decals. She really shines in the sun! A quick run of the parts, original paul levers (not the current ones you see on ebay), Paul Stoplight brakes w/ ti brake post, Cook bro cranks, Ringle Peace cable hangers, NOS Mavic m231 rims laced with evolution spokes to NOS Nuke Proof Ti hubs w/ Ringle skewers, original fat BB spindle w/ new bearings, collars by rody, NOS front and rear XT der's, XT thumys, taperlite bars, the original control stix bar ends, Salsa Pro Moto roller stem with a fresh powder coat and decals, Xt clip pedals (new), Thompson elite post (new) stll have the original TCO post, Chris King HS, New Ritchey Z max folding tires, cheap wal-mart tubes, Hg-90 cogs and chain, Salsa leather chain stay protector, Nos Mushroom grips, Used 18 year old formed to my butt ti seat ( a Fatty embroidered selle itallia seat would top it off), Seat post clamp is newer but i still have the oem fatty clamp, absolutely 100% no rust!

If you split, I d like to have the salsa stem, please.

a1

yo eddy trade

Hi, if you're looking for a hardtail as trade or part trade / part cash. I've a mid nineties Chuck CRT frame set up with Judy XC's, race face turbine cranks, Chris King headset and ringle hub. Its got XT + XTR kit with V brake rear and Grafton cantilever front break. Seatpost is syncros with SDG kevlar saddle.
Frame is in very good condition, the bike has been in storage for over 5 years and saw road use before that.
Frame design is innovative being hollowform aluminium in 2 sections welded together from front to back.
Bike is in London UK.

i can email you some JPEGS if you're interested.

meantime the second generation version of this frame can be seen at www.stocklogic.com

all best

DaveH

Hi, if you're looking for a hardtail as trade or part trade / part cash. I've a mid nineties Chuck CRT frame set up with Judy XC's, race face turbine cranks, Chris King headset and ringle hub. Its got XT + XTR kit with V brake rear and Grafton cantilever front break. Seatpost is syncros with SDG kevlar saddle.
Frame is in very good condition, the bike has been in storage for over 5 years and saw road use before that.
Frame design is innovative being hollowform aluminium in 2 sections welded together from front to back.
Bike is in London UK.

i can email you some JPEGS if you're interested.

meantime the second generation version of this frame can be seen at www.stocklogic.com

all best

Thanks for the offer but im looking for something a bit more modern like a Stumpjumper comp.

DaveH

$1500...... Any one got a Suspension corrected Yo? Did they ever come with disc mounts?

Last edited:

Yangpei

Size

Beautiful bike. I may have missed it, but what size is it? I thought the "M" in the serial number means it's a medium, but didn't want to assume. I gather you are looking for $1500 or trade? Are you interested in a Seven Sola ti hardtail disc ready frame / Fox F100 RLC fork?