NAHBS Hartford

I-ROBOT

Hey Gang

Just bought a ticket to NAHBS in Hartford for Saturday 2/17 and will be wandering around conducting surprise welding inspections! Actually excited to see some really cool stuff and people I haven't seen in quite some time.

Looking forward to it
Scott

mainlyfats

Hey Gang

Just bought a ticket to NAHBS in Hartford for Saturday 2/17 and will be wandering around conducting surprise welding inspections! Actually excited to see some really cool stuff and people I haven't seen in quite some time.

Looking forward to it
Scott

Aww, man... Wish I was closer. Be great to meet you after all this time, Scott. Enjoy!

Stingercut

Wish I wasnt 4000miles away. I’d love to meet you and Chris and see the new bikes and show. Dont forget to post some pics Scott :) :beer: :beer:

I-ROBOT

Wish I wasnt 4000miles away. I’d love to meet you and Chris and see the new bikes and show. Dont forget to post some pics Scott :) :beer: :beer:

I will be bringing the camera and posting to my twitter account

Follow me on twitter @fireball121257

Scott

rody

Was great visiting with you Scott! Thanks for stopping by the booth...

Attachments

• IMG_4330.JPG
    IMG_4330.JPG
    382.1 KB · Views: 34

greogoryraliche

Nahbs

Scott! Can't believe I missed you - I was in the Hot Tubes booth all weekend long.

We just bought a place in Gilmanton, NH (just south of Laconia) will have to catch you at the speedway this summer!

greogoryraliche

Pix

Here's a few photos from my weekend!

Last one is a great shot of the winner of Best-In-Show showing off his creation to Chris

NEW Yo Eddy
DWcM8cqUMAIPLZe.jpg

DWcPKcOVwAAAuVR.jpg

DWcOdQrVQAAfELY.jpg

DWcOIC5V4AIsrCC.jpg

Our Booth [Hot tubes]
DWcMhlGVwAE2DXU.jpg

I-ROBOT

So what did you think if the welds then Scott ? :p

Saw lots of beautiful work at the show. I attended a seminar on TI welding presented by Brad Bingham who works for Kent Erickson and also produces his own work.

He did a very nice job with it. Not easy getting up in front of about 100 people including some of your competitors and explaining all of your methods and giving up some tricks of the trade.

I know all of the handmade folks put their hearts and souls into their work so there was virtually nothing to criticize.

It was really good to see Ron Andrews of King Cage too. Hadn't seen him in at least 25 years. He definitely left a void at Fat City when he headed off to Durango to do his own thing.

I also enjoyed meeting Rody of Groovy. We talked at length about a lot things. He is a cool guy for sure.

If any of you can make it to an NAHBS show, I highly recommend it

Scott

I-ROBOT

Was great visiting with you Scott! Thanks for stopping by the booth...

In case anyone is wondering, I found my old exhibitor badge from an Interbike show that we went to in NYC. Think it's from 1988 or 1989 (no year on it and can't quite remember - ah doobie doobie do...):rolleyes:

Scott

Stingercut

Bike doodles is a big ‘cool’ part of FAT City history. Its been imitated many times since of course but i hope that wacky creativity has a major comeback :beer::beer: