BOI fork question

uno-speedo

I am having a replica BOI fork made for a '93 Fat - the frame has the blue / turquoise decals and the fork will have the blue fade as per the '93 catalogue.

As I have researched, the Eddie decal on the top of the fork leg is facing outwards. Did this fork have the decal in blue to match the frame?

Anal attention to detail I know.

I-ROBOT

I don't recall any blue Yo decals from the Somerville days but I suppose they could have existed - not likely though
Scott B

yo-Nate-y

Staff member
Same here. Lighter colored frames = black outlines and white bones. Darker colored frames = grey and white, like below.

The fork-top Yo Eddys I've had have all faced out, but I have seen a few (maybe repaints? I dunno) online that faced back toward the rider. The colored part of the downtube "FAT" decal can be pink, yellow, blue or what have you, but the Yo Eddys on top of the fork legs seem to correspond to the letter's line color, not the fill color.

IMG_1047.JPG

Jeeves

My BOI's face back towards the rider. I bought the fork from a factory dealer to replace my bent Wicked fork back when Fat City was still in operation. Black, with white decals.

-Raj

fat-tony

Staff member
Mine face outward, as shown in the above photo by yo-Nate-y. That way it can be viewed from the front and from the rider's perspective. Original from factory.

billyb

Mine on my Team fork face back towards the rider. Bought thru! the shop I part-timed at (read: parts at cost job ) .It was ordered with one of the last 5 Wicked Lite's produced. I really dig it on the Wicked