PDA

View Full Version : Yo Eddy M/S Frameset for sale or swaps

jez
June 8th, 2005, 5:59 AM
Ive realised that this frame is a tad too small - see the picture of it in the Readers Rides section. Its the smaller of the two Yos. Would happily swap for a similar (excellent condition) Yo Eddy frame in a larger size, OR would put it towards a Ti-Fat (with cash) OR any other superbike.

Can be sold as complete bike, with forks etc.

Make me an offer on the frame if interested in buying it.

Jez

fattyboombatty
June 8th, 2005, 10:40 PM
Hey man, I am interested in your Yo and just had a few questions. It is a M/S and that is a 16" or a 16 1/2", I can't quite remember? I am about 5'10" so I think that it would work, although I ride a M at the time. If I was to buy it as a frame, what could you throw in with it? Also, what is the serial number and what is the headset size? I have an awesome 91' Wicked frame that has never been built in an 18" if you were looking to trade. Let me know what you think. I am located in the US in South Carolina.
Cheers,

Wes

jez
June 9th, 2005, 2:34 AM
Hey Wez

PM me or email me as I would be keen to talk with you. As for the Wicked Lite - need to see some pics mate. Have no problem dealing with overseas,

The Yo is a S/M and is a 1" headset. The frame will come with a blue CK headset if bought on it own. We can negotiate anyway mate.

Jez