• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

S/M 1993 Yo Eddy Frame w/ Yo Fork

afterbang

Unfortunately, I am finding myself facing unforeseen financial hardship and need to quickly come up with some extra money. Because of this, I have had to made the decision to sell the Yo I had been working to build up over the past year.

I originally purchased this from fat-tony on here, and he had this 93 repainted team lavender and had original Fat decals applied under clearcoat. The only "damage" to the paint is from having a wheel in the drop-out and a rear derailleur mounted.

I was able to find a Yo fork for it and planned to get it painted, but never got that far. It still has original paint and decals. I was planning on trimming the steerer tube too, but its pretty cheap to have it done or just buy a Park steerer tube cutting guide for $25.00 and a hacksaw. Some scratches and scuffs, but the fork is completely structurally sound and has no dents or dings. With the frameset, I am including a Shimano XT headset, NOS XT M730 BB, and very lightly used M730 crankarms if you want them.

I will be keeping the pedals, as I actually beat on my Wicked and have kept parts that I know I will end up needing. Oh, can throw in one of those Sakae TCO 29.4 posts that has never been used as well.

I am asking $850.00 not including shipping for the bike and can accept payment via PayPal. Please feel free to make an offer as well.

I have about 6 years experience working in a shipping department for a mail-order bike shop. It will be packaged very, very well. If this sells quickly, which would be really awesome if it did, I will need a few days to get a bike box to ship it. I live in a small town outside Mt. Hood, Oregon and will need to drive into Portland to get a box.

My phone number is 971-2zero1-two1four5

- Matt

fat-tony

Staff member
Good luck to you with the sale. It's a beautiful paint job from D+D Cycles. Send "awesometown", who is a member here on Fatcogs, a private message. He had a wanted ad posted for a S/M Yo a week or so ago.

Bollox

New home in Sweden

Frame & Fork now in Sweden, 4843 miles / 7794 Kilometers away.

Thanks Matt!

Quickly threw a few parts on her so she would at least look like a bike :)

Build thread to follow.

/ Alec

Attachments

• IMG_3273.jpg
    IMG_3273.jpg
    432.3 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_3274.jpg
    IMG_3274.jpg
    321.9 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_3275.jpg
    IMG_3275.jpg
    385.8 KB · Views: 25