• All For Sale Adverts Must Have A Price !

Team Fat Chance YO EDDY decals are HERE!

rody

Ok guys and gals, your patience has been rewarded...here's the dilly-o

TEAM FAT CHANCE YO EDDY decals

Based on original color combos;

Light colored frame - black detail lettering (flag and signature)

Black lettering with Yellow fill
Black lettering with Pink fill
Black lettering with Silver fill

Dark colored frame - white detail lettering (flag and signature)

White lettering with Black fill
Black lettering with Silver shadows

All decal sheets will include two downtube "Team Fat Chance", one top tube "Yo EDDY", 1 small team fat chance block, one flag, one signature, one head tube, and three little YO Eddy guys.

The decals are laser printed on commercial grade vinyl, suitable for dry top mounting or wet clear (no powder clear!). Each sheet is "decal" die cut, giving a little more material around the printed edge to allow for easier application and durability over the originals.

I've included low res scans of the finished art...not indicative of the finished quality!

Here's what I have in mind. If you are interested in a set, please give me the following info...

1.) color combination you would like
2.) quantitiy
3.) Serial number (you have registered on the site, right?)

I'll take a roll call until February 18th.

Price will be dependant on the total production run...somewhere between $25 and $35. The more we run, the cheaper it will be. I'm going to make extra to have on hand to help keep the price down.

Gil of Retrobike fame is working on finishing the Wicked/Wicked Lite art to add to the repository.

If the response is good (ie...I don't lose too much money :D ), we'll look at expanding the offering to encompass the rest of the Fat models.

Thanks to all who helped get us this far...

rody

Attachments

• chris chance.jpg
    chris chance.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 1,974
  • fat city.jpg
    fat city.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 1,837
  • skull solo.jpg
    skull solo.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 1,830
  • skull team.jpg
    skull team.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 1,997
  • team fat chance.jpg
    team fat chance.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 104
  • yo eddy.jpg
    yo eddy.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 82
  • dont tread.jpg
    dont tread.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 1,829

rody

Ok, had some trouble with the pics :redface: ...let's try this;

Attachments

• fat chance decals.JPG
    fat chance decals.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 248

henk19

decals

How are you going to handle payments? personal check? or could we use paypal... I want a couple sets, thats awesome work

J.C.

rody

Once we get to that point...Paypal would be fine.

Go ahead and post up what you're interested in so we can start to get an production run together...

1.) color combo
2.) quantity
3.) serial number of frame

cheers,

rody

jwilly

Count me in

See above -- 1.) color combination you would like
2 - One of each color -- 2.) quantitiy
743Y1S -- 3.) Serial number (you have registered on the site, right?)

Looking forward to wicked.

Many thanks for putting this together.

Any chance of getting a Mass Don't tread... for my '87 FC

Thanks,
-Jim

bruce t

Sign me up!

Marvelous! I'd love to get a set in black/yellow, for my oddball late '93 Buck Shaver....

I know that's an odd request, but it came from the factory in Team Violet with yellow and black Team decals on the downtubes (and a regular Buck decal on the steerer)....

I don't have plans for a repaint in the immediate future (the factory Team Violet is soooo nice) but it'd be nice to have the decals to redo it like it came.

Thanks, bt

FATKiwi

Send some down to New Zealand please!!!

1.) color combination you would like....black lettering with yellow fill
2.) quantity...just the one please
3.) Serial number (you have registered on the site, right?).....643Y3M

Much much appreciated

Cheers
Chris

viador

Thanks so much for such an effort, lots of good old memories are coming back.

I would be in for three sets. I like to paly with theold Yo!'s paint a lot, so just to be covered.The frame number is 184y19
1 set black with yellow
1 set black with pink fill
1 set white lettering with black fill.

Paypal would be easiest, but anything works to take care of the bill.

Clothing is always a good and easy money retriever, are there any shirts, hats, etc. for sale?

Best wishes and happy rides,

Heiman

TEAM FAT CHANCE YO EDDY decals

Based on original color combos;

Black lettering with Pink fill

All decal sheets will include two downtube "Team Fat Chance", one top tube "Yo EDDY", 1 small team fat chance block, one flag, one signature, one head tube, and three little YO Eddy guys.

The decals are laser printed on commercial grade vinyl, suitable for dry top mounting or wet clear (no powder clear!). Each sheet is "decal" die cut, giving a little more material around the printed edge to allow for easier application and durability over the originals.

I've included low res scans of the finished art...not indicative of the finished quality!

Here's what I have in mind. If you are interested in a set, please give me the following info...

2.) quantitiy

I'll take a roll call until February 18th.

Price will be dependant on the total production run...somewhere between $25 and $35. The more we run, the cheaper it will be. I'm going to make extra to have on hand to help keep the price down.

Gil of Retrobike fame is working on finishing the Wicked/Wicked Lite art to add to the repository.

If the response is good (ie...I don't lose too much money :D ), we'll look at expanding the offering to encompass the rest of the Fat models.

Thanks to all who helped get us this far...

rody[/quote]

fatboy

Count me in for two (2) sets

Looks Great!. I would very much like a black font with yellow and a white (or possibly silver) font with yellow. Awesome! A few extra Eddy's would be cool too. Honestly, I'll take anything you are offering.

Last edited:

77classic

Frame #: YO ML 2168

One set.

Thanks!!!!

elephant

Hey Rody,

Are the flags going to say, "Don't Tread On Me"? Just wondering. Also, are you making these yourself or placing a bulk order from the original Fat City decal supplier? Finally, I am not sure I have a SN because my BB shell was replaced to accept standard 68mm BB. Do I need a SN to order your decals?

Thanks,

elephant

rody

The flags do have the original lettering...it's in the group photo but is in white so it is difficult to see if you are not looking carefully.

The original supplier will still send out NOS decals for repaints to certified builders/refinishers but has no interest in supplying the general public with new screenprinted stock.

The serial number requirement is two fold...to encourage you to register your bike on the site and to prevent Fat City decals from going on Huffys for blatent profiteering attempts. Post up your bike under the registry thread and we'll work it out.

cheers,

rody

elephant

The flags do have the original lettering...it's in the group photo but is in white so it is difficult to see if you are not looking carefully.

The original supplier will still send out NOS decals for repaints to certified builders/refinishers but has no interest in supplying the general public with new screenprinted stock.

The serial number requirement is two fold...to encourage you to register your bike on the site and to prevent Fat City decals from going on Huffys for blatent profiteering attempts. Post up your bike under the registry thread and we'll work it out.

cheers,

rody

Thanks for the clarification on the "Don't tread on me". What is the expected delivery date?

1.) Black and Pink
2.) 2
3.) see registry thread for more info

Last edited:

henk19

decals

2.) quantitiy

1) I would like all 5 combinations
2) I would like 1 set of each
3) 086y4m, 888y1m.

Awesome work on the decals, thanks a ton I cannot wait to get one of my bikes painted back to the color of my first Yo I ever had.

Last edited:

rody

Last day guys,

If we're going to make these a reality, get your order in today!

cheers,

rody

Upchuck

Rody,

I'd like one of each of the following:

Serial #'s YO M2273; 04149F

Thanks! Vince

Out of curiousity, what's the status on the BOI forks?